A lot of people enjoyed reading the article this week for good reason, it was about a college student who undertook an interesting challenge. If I had to unplug from all my electronics for three months, aside from failing you all as a teacher, I would probably play a lot more guitar and hockey, and get some more sleep.
These two students had a great suggestion and I think it might be worth pursuing making it an official "week" at GHS. Virginia and Ashley suggested that everyone try to do this for a week. Wouldn't it be an interesting experiment to try to get everyone at GHS to unplug the phones and social media for a week? In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if this type of thing becomes more prevalent across schools as we adopt more and more social media. What do you think? Post a comment to discuss!
No comments:
Post a Comment